Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions for threadwise.co.uk. These terms and conditions explain your rights and obligations which apply to both subscribers and all visitors to the site.
Please read them carefully as your continued use of this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions.
Please contact us with any enquiries, comments, or complaints.
Terms and Conditions for Subscribers and for visitors to www.threadwise.co.uk
- THREADWISE offers web access to Threadwise.co.uk via computer server facilities located in the UK. THREADWISE reserves the right to make modifications and improvements to the said services and notice of substantial changes will be supplied to subscribers.
- Threadwise.co.uk may be searched 24 hours a day and seven days a week. However, due to the inherent hazards of electronic distribution and the internet, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in accessing the website.
- The account owner is responsible for the confidentiality and use of their user name and password and all activity under their user name and password.
COPYRIGHT & PERMITTED USE
The information contained in Threadwise.co.uk and in all downloadable PDF files on this website is the property of THREADWISE and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
THREADWISE grants to users a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the information in Threadwise.co.uk for personal purposes.
Users may therefore:
- Display information retrieved from Threadwise.co.uk on the screen of a terminal
- Print a copy of information retrieved from Threadwise.co.uk . Any printouts using or referencing content from Threadwise.co.uk shall contain the following copyright notice: “Copyright © Threadwise”, and you may not delete or alter the copyright notice included on any file.
- Users agree not to reproduce, retransmit, photocopy, distribute, disseminate, sell publish, broadcast or circulate information taken from Threadwise.co.uk to anyone else without the express prior written consent of THREADWISE.
Specifically, users may not publish in any form:
a) the text of reports
b) ratings, summaries, tables or analyses of ratings
without the express prior written permission of THREADWISE.
Users are also expressly prohibited from using or permitting the use of the information to prepare an original database or a comparison to other databases that are sold, rented, published in any manner to a third party.
THREADWISE reserves the right to monitor your use of the service to ensure compliance with this Agreement.
If such monitoring indicates that you are not in compliance with this Agreement then THREADWISE reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary, including but not limited to, suspension or termination of the account.
Systematic access or extraction of content from Threadwise.co.uk, including the use of ‘bots’ or ‘spiders’, is prohibited.
While THREADWISE makes reasonable efforts to ensure that there are no substantial inaccuracies or defects in the information comprised within the services or in the software used to make the services available, it makes no representations or warranties expressed or implied including but not limited as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness of the services for any purpose whatsoever.
Neither THREADWISE nor its agents shall be liable to the subscriber or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the information in Threadwise.co.uk.
In no event will THREADWISE or its agents be liable to the subscriber or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by the subscriber or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by the subscriber in reliance on such information, or for direct, consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Subscribers and users agree that the liability of THREADWISE and its agents, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way connected with the information contained within Threadwise.co.uk, shall not exceed the amount the subscriber paid to THREADWISE for access to the service.
GENERAL / OTHER
Access to the service for public, academic or commercial libraries is intended for in-library use only. The subscriber agrees to make reasonable efforts to inform authorized users that they may not systematically reproduce, photocopy, distribute or disseminate information taken from Threadwise.co.uk for any commercial purpose.
Should the user or Subscriber be in breach of any of the conditions contained herein, and having been notified of such breach failed to remedy same THREADWISE may summarily terminate this agreement without compensation?
The subscriber may not assign rights hereunder to a third party without the consent in writing of THREADWISE. The rights and duties of the parties shall be governed by the laws of England.
Notices for the purpose of this Contract may be given by post or email in both cases to the last address notified to the notifying party.
The address for notice
Threadwise, The Powerhouse | 21 Woodthorpe Road |Ashford |Middlesex |TW15 2RP
email to email@example.com